- 100% of interns, parents & employers gave ratings of “Excellent” or “Very Good.” for the overall program.
- 100% of interns, parents and employers would recommend us.
- 100% of employers felt the interns were well prepared for their internships and would participate in the program again.
- 100% of interns rated the effectiveness of training in preparing them for their internships as
“Excellent” or “Very good.”
- 100% of parents rated their child’s preparation for their internships as “Excellent” or “Very Good,” with the majority being “Excellent.”
- 95% of our interns successfully completed their internships and were given letters of recommendation.
- Over 90% of our interns continue on to full-time or part-time employment, successfully return to institutions of higher education in pursuit of a degree to further their
- Over 30% of our employers have provided extended internships, part-time employment, or full-time employment to our interns.
- IIntern and parent assessments (taken before and after the program) showed significant growth in the measured areas
of:self-confidence, communication, independence, and resilience.
- Self-confidence is the greatest area of growth.
- Provided over 1300 hours of coaching.
- Provided over 4000 hours of mentoring.
- Provided 400 hours of training.
- Completed 10 programs.
- Served 120 young people directly and hundreds more through outreach programs.